viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2009

Little Sister (Queens of the Stone Age)





Little Sister (vídeo en youtube)
Esta canción fue de las que más escuché durante el verano de 2005, pero tardé dos meses en descubrir de quién era y cómo se llamaba. Desde entonces los QOTSA forman parte de mi banda sonora casi a diario.



Hey sister why you all alone?
I'm standing out your window
Hey little sister, can I come inside, dear?

I wanna show you all my love
I wanna be the only one
I know you like nobody ever, baby

Little sister can't you find another way
No more livin life behind a shadow
[x2]

You whisper secrets in my ear
Slowly dancing cheek to cheek
It's such a sweet thing when you open up, baby
They say I'll only do you wrong
We come together cause I understand
Just who you really are, yeah, baby

Little sister can't you find another way
No more livin life behind a shadow
[x2]

No Shakin'.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario